Historic Old Northeast St Pete Homes For Sale
History and luxury abound in this amazing area just north (within walking distance!) of Downtown St Petersburg. Location and incredible examples of architecture are a couple of the reasons folks love living in this paradise. Rambling waterfront and tree-shrouded brick streets give you the feeling you have traveled back in time. You can also be in Tampa or the beaches in about 15-20 minutes.
Save time and give us a call at 727-619-2799
or use our handy contact form.
Learn More Below...
More About Old Northeast St Petersburg
The Historic Old Northeast in St Petersburg, Florida, is a popular and charming spot to live. Its brick streets, green spaces, waterfront views, and historic buildings provide a sense of community that is hard to duplicate. It is truly one of the most unique neighborhoods in all of Pinellas County.
Things to do in Old Northeast St Petersburg
The homes for sale in Old Northeast St Petersburg offer unique access to a wide variety of things to do and see nearby. Here are just a few of the things that are a stone’s throw away:
- Vinoy Park - Enjoy strolling or reading a book, or just people-watching in this lush waterfront park.
- Sunken Gardens features tropical plants and flamingos.
- Great Explorations Children's Museum has creative, play-based exhibits.
- 4th Street North is lined with casual restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- North Shore Park is to the east. It offers swimming, biking, walking, and play areas. There is even a man-made white sand beach.
- The area also borders Coffee Pot Bay, where, if you are lucky, you might even see a manatee!
- The Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum is home to a variety of 150 different kinds of palms from around the world.
- The Palladium Theater presents eclectic performances in a former church also in the area.
The homes in the Old Northeast are an eclectic mix of styles and eras. Most of the homes were built in the first half of the 1900s. Many have been renovated, and there is a smattering of newer homes in the area as well.
You won't find cookie-cutter homes here! There is an awesome range of diverse architectural styles. Based on data from the Pinellas Property Appraiser’s office, the most common styles in rank order are as follows: