The Salvador offers new construction luxury condos in the heart of downtown St Petersburg. This 13 story, 74 residence condominium community is inspired by the art of Salvador Dali. The developers lay claim to being the first green certified condominium building in Downtown St. Pete. Read More Below...
Gain access to high-quality photos, property details, and you'll even be able to opt for email notifications when properties that match your search preferences are listed.
|Address:||199 Dali Blvd, St Petersburg, FL 33701|
|Buildings/Floors:||1 Building | 13 Floors | 74 Units|
|Pets:||Max 3 Extra Large Pet|
|Pool(s):||Rooftop Heated Pool|
|Maintenance Fees:||$500s to $700s depending on size|
|Rental Policy:||6 Month Minimum|
* All information is subject to change and should be verified by the buyer prior to entering into any purchase contract.
More Information About The Salvador
Common Area Amenities
- 11,000 sq ft third-floor amenity deck
- Outdoor firepit area
- Outdoor dining area with gas range, furniture, and umbrellas
- Elevated pool deck with spa and heated saltwater pool
- Two-story lobby with concierge station
- Common area lounge and meeting room
- Security system
- Well equipped fitness room with yoga area
- Secure bicycle parking within the parking garage
- Great rooms with expansive 8’ high window walls with glass doors leading to private balconies
- Bedrooms with at least two large 7’ high by 2’-8” wide windows
- Great rooms and bedrooms with 9’ ceilings
- Clear glass balcony railings provide unobstructed views in all units, except type A units which have custom-designed metal railings
- Great room and kitchens with wide plank engineered wood flooring
- Three designer color palettes to choose from
- 7’ high solid core wood doors throughout
- 5” wood baseboard throughout
Enjoy all the amenities of these gourmet kitchens featuring Bosch appliances including:
- Stainless steel counter-depth 36” wide refrigerator
- Stainless steel 5-burner gas range with built-in warming drawer
- Stainless steel re-circulating exhaust hood
- Built-in stainless steel pushbutton drawer microwave
- Stainless steel ultra-quiet dishwasher with built-in water softener
There is also a GE stainless steel 30 bottle wine cooler, 3cm quartz solid surface countertops with under-mount stainless steel sinks, custom contemporary cabinets, drawers and soft-close European hardware, and upgraded lighting, including LED fixtures in select places.
The expansive owner's suite has a large walk-in closet with wood shelving. The bath has a designer soaking tub and/or walk-in frameless glass shower. The floors have ceramic tile and 3cm quartz solid surface countertops with under-mount sinks. There is custom contemporary cabinets with soft-close European hardware.
The developer says The Salvador will be Green certified under the National Association of Home Builders’ National Green Building Program. It will be the first condominium in downtown St. Petersburg to achieve this green certification. Here are some of the green features included in the condo:
- Energy Star windows and glass doors
- Energy Star roofing
- High-efficiency air-conditioners and water heaters
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Resident recycling program
- All landscaping to be Florida native or adapted with a low-flow irrigation system
199 Dali Blvd, St Petersburg, FL 33701 in downtown St Pete a block west of the Dali Museum and the South Yacht Basin on Tampa Bay.
The Salvador provides easy access to all that downtown St Pete has to offer. The Dali Museum is just a block east towards Tampa Bay. The Mahaffey Theater is also just next door. USF St Petersburg is just a couple of blocks south. It's a short walk to many of the area's best restaurants and bars and grills. Walk north on Beach Drive and see the shops or visit one of the local eclectic restaurants. Enjoy a morning walk on Saturday and visit the local St Pete Saturday Morning Market and pick up fresh local produce for the week. The choices are only limited by your imagination.
The Salvador condos offer the fun and convenience of urban living at moderate prices.
Why People Live in Salvador Condo
New construction, stunning design, and a great location at moderate prices.
We are here to help. Give us a call at 727-619-2799 or use our handy contact form.