Call Us: (727) 619-2799

Homes for Sale in Lutz Florida

Homes for sale in Lutz Fl include a wide array of styles, price ranges, and ages. Lutz has some great new and modern subdivisions like Long Lake Ranch Village, The Promenade At Lake Park And Cordoba Ranch as well as some popular established neighborhoods like Oak Grove And Heritage Harbor. Read More...

Interested in a home in Lutz Florida?
Save time and give us a call at 727-619-2799 or use our handy contact form.
Lutz Homes for Sale May 21, 2018
279
Listed
76
Avg. DOM
$164.04
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$440,000
Med. List Price
279 Properties Found. Showing 1-12
Sort By:
For VIP access to area real estate listings, Register for Free.
Gain access to high-quality photos, property details, and you'll even be able to opt for email notifications when properties that match your search preferences are listed.

Overview of Lutz Homes for Sale

The "typical" home for sale in Lutz is a single family 4 bedroom 3 bath layout with about 2,800 sq ft of living area. Single-family homes generally make up over 80% of the inventory, with condos/townhomes making up the other 20%. The median home year built is 2006.

Lutz is located on the northern border of Hillsborough and the southern tip of Pasco County. Generally, about two-thirds of the houses for sale in Lutz are in Hillsborough County and one-third are in Pasco. Below are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Lutz.

Lutz homes are in zip codes 33548, 33549, 33558, 33559.

Interested in a condo in Lutz Florida?
Save time and give us a call at 727-619-2799 or use our handy contact form.

Newer Subdivisions

LONG LAKE RANCH VILLAGE

xxxxxx. Read More...

The Promenade At Lake Park

xxxxxxxx. Read More...

Cordoba Ranch

xxxxxxx Read More...

Established Subdivisions

Oak Grove

xxxx Read More...

Heritage Harbor

xxxxxx Read More...

Things to do in Lutz

There is a lot to do in and around the Lutz area. Below are just some of the many things to do.

Carolyn Meeker Dog Park

The Carolyn Meeker Dog Park is a Hillsborough County Park featuring two separate access areas for small and large dogs. It has water fountains for both visitors and your dog, picnic tables, shelters, dog washes, and a hitching post. It is located at 122 1st Avenue SW in Lutz, FL 33548. Hours are from sunrise to sunset. The park contact phone number is (813) 744-5595.

TPC Tampa Bay

TPC Tampa Bay is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Tampa Bay area. This 18-hole resort course has earned a 4 ½ star rating from Golf Digest. It also has the distinction of being designated as one of the top five golf courses in Florida by the Florida Golf Magazine.

This scenic course winds through natural wetlands, cypress heads, and lagoons, offering great scenery as well as great golf. It is one of only two courses in the Tampa Bay area to be designated as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. Golfers say the course was designed to challenge top golfers, is also a fun experience for players at all levels.

Tampa Premium Outlets in Lutz

The Tampa Premium Outlets is located at 2300 Grand Cypress Dr, Lutz, FL 33559. The mall is anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue. It has 110 shops including, Calvin Klein, Coach, J. Crew, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger. There are also lots of tempting food choices at Market Hall, including Green Leaf's Beyond Great, Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen and Johnny Rockets.

Restaurants

Just a few of the many restaurant choices in Lutz include:

International Beer Garden

Located in North Pointe Village IBG offers an amazing selection of local and international beers with 52 taps and over 220 bottles of beer selections from across the world. The food menu includes bratwurst, nachos, chips with salsa, quesadillas, wings and more.

Breakfast Nook

The Breakfast Nook is an independently owned restaurant featuring extensive breakfast and lunch menus. The menu features a lot of "comfort foods" and has lots to choose from for breakfast or lunch. They are pet-friendly outside if your dog is on a leash. 

Brewtown Burgers

BrewTown Burgers is an upbeat, fun, and family-friendly burger joint and sports bar in Lutz. They serve burgers, soups & salads, a big variety of starters, wings, sandwiches, and more.

Villaggio Ristorante

The Villaggio Ristorante features authentic Italian pasta, seafood dishes, veal, and chicken dishes.

Nabruzzi Trattoria

A low-key Lutz restaurant serving wood-fired pizza, handmade pastas & other Italian specialties, plus wine.

Map Of Things to Do Near Lutz

Use The Handy Contact Form Below to Get In Touch