Waterfront Properties in Pinellas County Florida
Pinellas County is literally surrounded by some of the most beautiful waters in the United States. We have the Gulf of Mexico, to the west. We have the famous Intracoastal Waterway and a series of bays and inlets between the beaches and the mainland. And then we have shimmering Tampa Bay on our eastern coast. This provides great views and an abundance of activities for boaters and those who love to fish, kayak, paddle or just enjoy the coast.
The waterways also provide a wide variety of waterfront properties. Almost three quarters of the sales are generally condos, townhomes or villas, and about a quarter are single family homes. If you want your own yard private dock, the single family homes provide a great option. If you want lower maintenance, and generally lower expenses, conndos may be the way to go. If you want some help deciding, give us a call and one of our waterfront experts will be happy to share some options.
Choose Waterfront Community
Condos or Homes
We Can Help!
Call us at 727-619-2799
or email us the Contact Form below
- All Clearwater Beach Waterfront Condos
- Gulfport Waterfront Condos
- Indian Rocks Waterfront Condos
- Indian Shores Waterfront Condos
- Island Estates Waterfront Condos
- Largo Waterfront Condos
- Madeira Beach Waterfront Condos
- Redington Beach Waterfront Condos
- Sand Key Waterfront Condos
- Seminole Waterfront Condos
- Tierra Verde Waterfront Condos
- Treasure Island Waterfront Condos