|415 Island Way, Clearwater, FL 33767
|1 building, 46 condo units
|No size restrictions planned
* All information is subject to change and should be verified by the buyer prior to entering into any purchase contract.
More Information About Azure Condos
This elegant condo development is planned to have 300 feet of waterfront views on the shores of Island Estates. A private marina with 14 boat slips is also in the plans giving you convenient access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico.
The development was designed by Floridian architect Frank Fraze whose main office is in St Petersburg Fl. The plans call for a contemporary design executed with fine finishes and modern appliances.
Key Facts Regarding Construction
- Reservation requires 5% down in escrow - refundable.
- Estimated complete - 4/2023
- 22 reserved before breaking ground
Highlights of Azure’s amenities include a fitness and yoga center, a large outdoor pool, a hot tub. There are also plans for a terrace to enjoy outside water views.
The Clearwater Beach area is a boater’s paradise! Clearwater Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway are literally at your fingertips. The beautiful Gulf of Mexico is just around the corner with easy access via Clearwater Pass just to the south. Boat slips will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Other Azure Community Amenities
- Rooftop Solar Panels Used to Reduce HOA Fees by Providing Electricity to all Common Areas
- Private Meeting Room
- 14 Boat Slips Available for Purchase
- Spacious Sun Deck with Large Swimming Pool and Spa Tub
- Gym/Yoga Studio
- Spectacular Panoramic Views of Clearwater Bay
- Turtle Friendly Outdoor Lighting
- Two assigned parking spots for each unit
Most of the condos on Island Estates were built from the 1970s to the 1980s. So the Azure is somewhat unique in offering more modern floorplans and amenities due to its new design. The Azure condos offer volume ceilings, large impact-rated glass windows and doors, modern ceramic floors, custom cabinetry, stone countertops for the kitchen and vanity, frameless glass showers, and deep soaker tubs.
The units also offer the latest smart and energy-saving technology as a standard feature. They estimate it could save you over 50% on electric bills with its contemporary LED lighting and energy-efficient AC unit. The newer designs also include fully equipped home automation such as voice-activated assistants and smart keyless door entry.
List of Unit Amenities
- Contemporary interior finishes
- The smart thermostat in every unit will allow owners to adjust the cooling and heating remotely
- Intelligent door entry system for remote locking and unlocking of the unit with unique assigned codes for your guests
- Smart lighting fixtures allows owners to turn off the lights remotely
- Individual meters allow unit owners to manage their electrical bills more efficiently
- Custom European style frameless kitchen cabinetry with soft closure hardware and quartz countertops
- State-of-the-art stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer included
- Bathrooms with imported porcelain ceramic, contemporary fixtures, frameless shower glass, designer deep-soak spa-style baths, and vanities with solid surface countertops
- Imported porcelain ceramic flooring in living areas
415 Island Way, Clearwater, FL 33767 About 32 miles southwest of Tampa International Airport.
One of the other great things about Azure is its great location. Pier 60 and the world-famous Clearwater Beach are less than 2 miles to the west. Take a long walk, or a short bike ride, or jump on the Jolly Trolly and you'll be there in a flash. Want downtown dining or the theater? Downtown Clearwater restaurants are just 2 miles to the east. The popular Capitol Theatre is also 2 miles east where you can watch a play or concert in an intimate setting.
We are here to help. Give us a call at 727-619-2799 or use our handy contact form.