New Construction! The waterfront Indian Rock South Shore condos in Indian Shores Fl are located along a wide stretch of the Intracoastal waterway just off Gulf Blvd. All Indian Rock South Shore units have three bedrooms, two baths, and a 300 sq ft waterside balcony with waterfront views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Read More...
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
|Address:||19519 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, Fl 33785|
|Name:||Indian Rock South Shore|
|Buildings/Floors:||30 units | 5 living levels|
|Pets:||2 Pets up to 50 lbs total aggregate|
|Pool(s):||Heated Waterside Pool and Spa|
|Maintenance Fees:||Mid $500s per month|
|Rental Policy:||1 Month Min|
* All information is subject to change and should be verified by the buyer prior to entering into any purchase contract.
More Information About Indian Rock South Shore Condominiums
Enjoy a heated waterfront pool and spa with a gazebo, BBQ grills, and a promenade along the shoreline. A limited number of boat docks and cabanas are available for separate purchase.
Project Amenities Include:
- 30 bayside condominiums on five living levels
- The ideal location along the Intracoastal Waterway in Indian Shores
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Waterside recreation deck with gazebo and gas grill
- Pedestrian walkway skirting the Intracoastal Waterway
- Two assigned parking spaces per unit, one under the building and one outside
- Ample guest parking
- Lush, tropical landscaping, and palm trees
- Boat docks and cabanas available for separate purchase
- High impact-rated glass
- Post-tensioned reinforced concrete construction
- Textured concrete masonry exterior walls
- Concrete pile foundation
- Coded entry system at the elevator
- Fire alarm monitored 24-hours
- Communication system with CAT-5 wiring
- High-efficiency HVAC system with a programmable thermostat
- Energy-efficient electric water heater
- Trash chute on each floor
General Residence Amenities Include:
- 300 square feet of waterside terrace, 30’ wide by 10’ deep with waterfront views
- Extended 18’ terraces on the first living level
- Skylights in each penthouse residence
- Knockdown texture on all interior walls
- Designer two-panel interior doors
- Travertine window sills
- 5 1/4” baseboard throughout the residence
- 18” ceramic tile in entry, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Stain-resistant carpeting in living area and bedrooms
Kitchen Amenities Include:
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel under-mount sink
- Stainless steel kitchen appliance package
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Moen faucet with integral sprayer
Bathrooms Amenities Include:
- Granite countertops
- Undermount sinks in bathrooms
- Kohler elongated toilets
- Private toilet area in the master bathroom
- Oversized shower in the master bathroom
- Moen faucets
The Indian Rock South Shore Condos are located at 19519 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, Fl 33785 just south of the Tiki Gardens Indian Shores Beach Access parking lot.
You can access beautiful Indian Shores Beach at the traffic light and walkway at the Tiki Gardens Indian Shores Beach Access facility just north of the condos. The Salt Rock Grill which is one of the finest dining spots in the area is just a third of a mile south on Gulf Blvd. The Salt Rock is one of our favorite spots on the beaches. They have steaks and seafood, fine wines, and great service in an elegant atmosphere. You can dine inside, or outside and enjoy waterfront views of the Intracoastal. Want a great cup of coffee and a homemade muffin or danish in the morning? The Indian Shores Coffee shop is just half a mile south. Famous Clearwater Beach and Pier 60 are just 12 miles north on Gulf Blvd.
Indian Shores has a very casual and friendly lifestyle. Shorts, flip-flops, and a casual shirt are appropriate for almost any local venue in Indian Shores or nearby.
Why People Live in Indian Rock South Shore
Condo buyers will love the modern construction and layouts, large balconies, and water views of the Indian Rock South Shore Condos on Indian Shores.
We are here to help. Give us a call at 727-619-2799 or use our handy contact form.