Marketing Your Five Towns Condo
We list Properties, Properly!
|Smart Marketing||Solid Representation|
|means promoting your property in ways that are responsive to homebuyer demands and changing trends for maximum exposure and results.||means looking after your best interests without compromise.|
Responding to Today's Buyers... Our marketing directly addresses these key home-buyer trends:
Traditional real estate marketing focuses primarily on print materials, yard signs, and direct mail. Consumers are moving more and more to the Internet and a variety of online information sources. As such, sellers need to recognize how critical it is to have their properties properly marketed online in a way that brings proven results. See what our customers say.
The MY GULF COAST PROPERTY Advantages
- Being where the buyers are. Most buyers start their search online and we source buyer leads from a variety of sources (Search Engine Optimization, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Your listing will be featured on MyGulfCoastProperty.com - we drive a lot of buyer traffic to our site by a variety of techniques.
- Custom Blogs -- We will blog specifically about your property on our website.
- Virtual Networking - your property will also be on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, and hundreds of other popular sites.
- Youtube -- We will post a video tour of your property on our Youtube Channel
- Social Networking -- we are leaders in our office and our team interacts with hundreds of other agents on a regular basis.
Lead Management Systems
With our success in marketing, we receive a high volume of inquiries from prospective buyers. We have invested in software that allows us to capture these leads, track what they are searching for, and communicate with them on a regular basis. This allows us to customize our marketing and target specific buyers that have indicated an interest in making a condo purchase in our area. What this means to you as a seller if you list your property with us, is more qualified buyers seeing your condo online.
Please give us a call at 727-466-7344 if you have any questions or if we can help in any way!
Or if it's more convenient for you, just use the form below.