Finding A Lead In The Sierra CRM
Generally, finding a lead in Sierra is very easy.
- First, make sure you are logged into the Sierra backend.
- Next, place your cursor in the Search Leads search bar at the top left of the page. Enter or paste the email, name, or phone number of the lead you are looking for. Once you enter the information, the options that are found will be shown by Sierra in the list below. Choose the one you want. An exact email or phone number usually works best, but Sierra will only find them if it is the phone or email they registered with.
- If you do not see the lead you are looking for go back to the search bar and check to see if you spelled things properly or try another option. Like if you put in email first, next try the phone number.
- If all that fails you might want to try just a portion of the phone number, like the last four digits. Typically, a long list will be generated by Sierra. Look through the list to see if you can find the lead or maybe a different variation of the email and the list below.
- If you still cannot find the lead and you believe it is a recent registration, try the process below.
- Click on Leads in the dashboard and click on Lead Dashboard. Then click on All Leads and then sort by Registered (Newest). A list of recent registrations will come. Scroll down the page and look for the lead. If only 10 show up, and you do not see the lead, change the number of show number in the bottom left box to Show 100 per page. Then look through the list and see if you can find the lead you are looking for by looking for the name or phone number.